Geoff Anthony Clinic Venues
"Ireland's No. 1 Stop Smoking Solution!"
JULY & AUGUST
From humble beginnings the Geoff Anthony Stop Smoking Clinic has grown to International status.
During the summer weeks Geoff conducts his Award-Winning, Easy Quit-Smoking Programme in the USA, CANADA and EUROPE.
Nationwide Irish clinics (North & South) will resumme in SEPTEMBER and will be posted here nearer the time.
Geoff Anthony Clinic Venues Updated Monthly
Frequently Asked Questions
What time do I show up for the clinic?
Registration is from 7:30 - 8 pm.
Clinic starts at 8 pm.
Why should I attend this clinic?
For over twenty-six years Geoff has worked internationally as a Specialist Consultant in Smoking Cessation and Behavioural Modification.
Geoff is recognized as a leading expert in smoking cessation.
His clinic has been referred to and regarded as "Ireland’s No.1 Stop Smoking Solution".
Geoff’s unique and exclusive ‘Easy Quit- Smoking Programme’ is based on his own incredible experience of overcoming a five pack a day smoking habit! - instantly, painlessly and permanently - without experiencing any anxiety, irritability, stress, cravings or weight gain!
The system is designed to eliminate your smoking habit in everyday life situations - in the morning, at work, when stressed, while driving, on the phone, having coffee, after the meal, even in the presence of smokers!
Yes, that's right, regardless of your past experience with trying to quit, this programme is designed so you will stop smoking on the evening of the clinic - with no anxiety, no cravings, and no weight gain!
Whether you are a light or heavy smoker, whether a casual or long-term smoker - smoke ‘regular' or ‘electronic' cigarettes, this tried and tested, highly successful system is designed so you will leave the clinic as a confident and relaxed NON-SMOKER! - TOTALLY nicotine free!
Geoff's clinic is most probably the easiest and fastest method, to enable the smoker to painlessly and permanently stop smoking in just ONE simple 90 minute session!
What is the success rate for the clinic?
Based on our written guarantee, over the last 10 years the clinic has enjoyed a documented 97.4% verified success rate! With the remaining 2.6% still able to return free of charge for Total Success!
In fact most (87% last year) of the clients attending the clinic do so on the strength of the personal recommendation of friends, colleagues and family members who quit smoking using Geoff’s Easy Quit-Smoking Programme.
What is the clinic guarantee?
The clinic comes with a 100% Written Guarantee!
Geoff states it like this - "I am so totally confident and committed to your success, that in the unlikely event you ever start smoking again, you will be admitted to any of my nationwide clinics within one year of attendance absolutely FREE of charge!"
PLUS: Full Year Back Up Support! - If you ever even think about smoking you are welcome to attend any clinic for a ‘booster’ session or sessions within that year, also totally FREE of charge!
Who conducts the clinic?
Geoff heads the largest Consultancy and network of private clinics in the nation.
Over the past 20 years no other therapist in Ireland has helped as many clients to easily and successfully conquer their smoking habit.
To ensure and maintain the extremely high standards of the ‘Easy Quit-Smoking Programme’, Geoff personally conducts ALL his own clinics - no associates or trainees.
How long does the clinic last?
Most clinics typically last 90 minutes.
However, to avail of the private and personal one-to-one with Geoff at the end - allow yourself a couple of hours.
What is the cost of the clinic?
The modest registration investment of €147 - (which saves you from losing a wopping €4,197 year after year if smoking just 20 a day!) - is purposely geared to make the clinic affordable to ALL!
This investment includes the 100% Written Guarantee, plus the FULL YEAR back up support!
Please Note: Clients gladly invest over 10 times that - Yes, €1,500 for private sessions with Geoff at his private consultancy in Armagh.
because of the small group setting, you get Geoff's incredibly powerful system, with the very same results, at just a fraction of the cost of private sessions.
And yet you still get...
that personal and private one-to-one with Geoff at the conclusion of the clinic!
What are my payment options?
To aid us in speeding up our Registration process, check or cash is accepted.
How often do you come back to locations?
We usually return to a clinic location 3 to 6 times a year.
Clinic venues are regularly updated on the web site.
If you do not see a clinic listed in your area, please feel free to email us or phone direct, to find out when we will be back.
For further info about the Geoff Anthony Stop Smoking Clinic: